Hours – Full time – 37.5 hours
Location – Remote
Experience Level – 3+ years
Pay Range – £40,000 per annum
To apply email your CV & cover letter to:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Insight Manager to join our Insight team and help give our clients the insight edge. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth running of insight projects, working directly with clients and internal stakeholders. You’ll be part of a friendly and supportive team of directors and execs working to design and deliver qualitative and quantitative projects that answer clients’ key business challenges clearly and succinctly.
You’ll be a fine juggler of tasks, being able to manage a number of insight projects at the same time. You’ll be enthusiastic and positive with a can-do attitude that helps you to find solutions when things don’t go to plan.
You’ll have strong previous experience in an agency or client-side role and will be very familiar with the design, management and delivery of qual, quant and multi-method projects. You may have a strength in one over the other but should be literate and interested in both qual and quant. Ideally you will also have line management or mentoring experience.
You can expect to work with lots of talented and supportive colleagues and have exposure to a diverse range of exciting big named clients and projects, as well as a whole host of great benefits and perks to being a Bod!
We are currently working flexibly with a mixture of in-office and home working (covid guidance permitting).
With support where needed you will;
• Manage qual and quant projects from end to end, keeping clients updated on project progress
• Design project documents including questionnaires, discussion guides, tab specs, recruitment screeners and discussion room content
• Moderate focus groups, depth interviews and discussion rooms
• Analyse data and create compelling, pithy reports that answer clients’ questions succinctly and persuasively
• Assist the Client Director and Insight Director with account planning discussions, account servicing and weekly client updates
• Receive client briefs and provide appropriate solutions within budget and time constraints
• Possible line management responsibility, for one or two REs / SREs
• Strong experience in a similar role either agency or client side
• Demonstrable experience with with the design, management and delivery of qual, quant and multi-method projects
• Literate in qual and quant methodologies
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Positive, can-do attitude with a desire to deliver on clients’ needs, always
• A passionate communicator with strong communication skills – the ability to demonstrate concise, impactful reporting will be a strong advantage
• Previous line managing or mentoring experience is desirable
• High attention to detail across written communication and outputs
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn, able to think creatively and to pick up new ways of working quickly
• Confident in working autonomously and as part of a bigger team
• Very competitive salary (DOE)
• Holiday allowance 24 days, plus an extra day on your birthday
• Increased holiday after 2 years
• Holiday Buying Scheme
• Westfield Health Scheme
• Cycle to Work
• Tech Save Scheme
• Employee Discounts
• First Bus Travel Discount
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Regular social events
• Friday drinks fridge at 4pm
• Training and opportunities for career progression
• Leeds city centre office location with a mixture of home and office working
STRAT7 is a strategic insight consultancy, powered by technology, data and analytics.
We enable global businesses to understand, predict and act on change.
There are over 300 people working in our group across the globe.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.