STRAT7, the tech-enabled insight consultancy, announces an exceptionally strong financial performance for FY22 (to 30th June 2022), only its third year since launch.
Highlights for the STRAT7 group include:
• Revenue grew organically by over 30% to just under £50 million.
• Strong performance across the group, especially from overseas offices in the US and APAC.
• Added a host of new enterprise clients to an already impressive roster of long-term global clients.
• Increased collaboration across specialist teams to deliver a range of new, innovative solutions.
• Successful integration of Incite, the insight consultancy, since joining in September 2021.
• Senior promotions to underpin ambitious growth plans.
• Over eighty new roles to service growing global client base.
Barrie Brien, CEO at STRAT7, comments:
“It has been another busy, exciting and successful twelve months for STRAT7. We’ve seen very strong organic growth for the third year running through growing existing long-term relationships with our enterprise accounts and adding a considerable number of new global clients. The results are testament to how well our teams are working together to bring the best of what STRAT7 offers to our clients’ challenges.
Since launching in April 2019, we’re proud to have included cultural trend specialists, Crowd DNA, and insight consultancy, Incite, into the group. We’ve introduced new capabilities such as strat7.ai, our AI and machine learning unstructured data offer, and invested heavily in our technology insight platform, ex-plor. We are now over 300 people across ten global locations, and will continue to actively invest in new capabilities, new technology and our talent.
Our mission is to enable global businesses to understand, predict and act on their dynamically changing markets; and I believe our strong financial performance reflects the trust that our clients have in the STRAT7 team to help them create a sustainable commercial advantage in the face of continual change.”
Published: 5th July 2022