STRAT7 announces several key promotions to support its FY2024 growth strategy.
Following four years of strong organic and acquisitive growth, the strategic promotions will further strengthen STRAT7’s ability to manage and serve global clients.
Barrie Brien, CEO at STRAT7, explains: “These promotions will enable the group to broaden the range of services, while ensuring we are best positioned to continue providing the highest levels of innovation and quality thinking to our clients.”
The following promotions are announced:
● Peter Kneale: currently Group Managing Director of STRAT7 Incite, Kneale has been appointed Strategy Director, STRAT7. His primary responsibilities include strengthening existing client relationships, ensuring global clients extract maximum value from the group’s extensive capabilities. He will also drive innovation in the group’s client offering and service delivery, to optimise client outcomes from new investments and future acquisitions.
● Pranay Jeyachandran: will succeed Peter Kneale as Group Managing Director of STRAT7 Incite. Jeyachandran returns to Incite after successfully launching STRAT7 Advisory with Bjorn Dufwenberg.
● Lizzie Eckardt: has been promoted to Managing Director of STRAT7 Incite UK. She will continue to lead the company’s global health division, which she has grown into a very successful business over the last few years.
● Kevin Waters: currently Managing Director of STRAT7 Incite USA, also takes on President, STRAT7 USA. In this role, he will support the next phase of growth and investment in the US market. This includes growing our specialist services to clients, investing in talent across the region, and accelerating the launch of STRAT7 Researchbods’ ex-plor community platform to domestic US clients.
● Robbie Stewart: appointed Group Operations Director, STRAT7. Stewart will leverage the group’s scale and technology to ensure enterprise clients benefit from the agility of specialist teams, with the support of a global platform.
Barrie Brien concludes: “As well as driving growth through specialisms across our core pillars of Advisory, Insights, Analytics and Data Collection , STRAT7 will continue to leverage its size, cross-agency client relationships, and growing presence in the US to achieve our long-term growth goals.
These promotions form a key part of our strategy to deliver the highest levels of service expected by global clients. Peter, Pranay, Lizzie, Kevin and Robbie are hugely experienced and talented individuals, who will play a key role in our future success.”